Sales Customer Specialist
Company: Walser Automotive Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What sets Walser Mazda apart from the competition? We are a
family-focused, performance motivated, values-driven company. As a
local, family-owned and operated company we have been shaking up
the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships
representing over 20 manufacturers. We believe in an upfront,
honest, and simple car buying experience - that's where you come
Walser Mazda hires exceptional people to provide an
extraordinary experience for everyone who steps foot on our lot.
This isn't another job, but a chance for you to take control of
your future and your career. Our teams develop and grow from within
through training, mentorships, and self-motivation. With the right
attitude and work to back it up, Walser Automotive is a place to
build your future, your way.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced, digital
environment where you can drive your career forward. As a Sales
Customer Specialist, you will be part of a collaborative team
assisting customers with their needs and assuring the highest
satisfaction starting with the digital lead all the way through the
delivery of the vehicle.
Check out Walser Mazda here!
What You'll Do
- Respond to customer internet lead inquiries to set appointments
and build a sales client base
- Engage customers with vehicle information and video
- Become a brand expert to highlight vehicle features and options
while making product recommendations
- Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process
from "Welcome" to "Thank you for your business!"
- Use industry-leading technology to effectively track customer
- Educate customers on financial products and financing options
available to them
What You'll Bring
- Be a team player with a friendly, positive attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not
necessary. Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you
for success regardless of your background
- Knowledge of or ability to learn new technology, products, and
- Microsoft products
- Video communication software
Brand product knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong relationship building mentality
- Work usage of personal cell phone for call, text, and video
communications (allowance provided)
What You'll Get From Us
- A guaranteed base with incentives for performance - The more
you sell, the more you earn.
- Full benefits package - Employees have access to a complete
family-focused benefits package;
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Family and Work Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Care.com partnership providing eligible employees with back up
daycare, access to a large in-home network of caregiving providers
(child care, elder care, pet care, house cleaning)
- Work-life balance - What you do while you're here is important,
but so is the time you spend with family and friends. That's why
our sales career is built around a 40-hour work week. We're always
closed on Sundays.
- Our culture of inclusion and fairness - Our employee resource
networks, Women of Walser and Drive with Pride, provides diversity
accountability while opening up mentoring and professional
- The opportunity to give back - Last year Walser employees and
their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to
organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My
Starving Children, and more: we believe by working together we can
create positive change in our community.
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our
decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a
- Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult
- Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly
- Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+
Keywords: Walser Automotive Group, Burnsville , Sales Customer Specialist, Other , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!