Thomas Allen is Hiring for Support Services Counselor!
Paid training provided!
LOCATION: Burnsville, MN
* Flexible weekdays
Have fun in the community with this young woman who enjoys
shopping, going out to eat, and walking her cute little dog. She
lives close to Burnsville Center and always has some creative ideas
of how to spend her leisure time.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs
* Must have 1 year of related experience working with
individuals with disabilities
* Willingness to attend to personal cares and health needs,
light housekeeping, and meal preparation
* Willing to commit to and implement person-centered
* Department of Human Services background clearance
* Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, acceptable driving
record, and proof of auto insurance required
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a
variety of person-centered services to individuals with
disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly
800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with
group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case
management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency
continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are
passionate about providing services that empower those we
Join our team and make a difference!