This position is CONTINGENT upon funding, an open position,
customer approval, completion of a favorable background
investigation, and the ability to obtain and maintain a USPS
An experienced PKI Security Administrator is needed to join the
security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of
sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide
The candidate for this job must have PKI experience,
knowledgeable in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Venafi, and
digital certificate management processes and leading practices.
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
* Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI
architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation
* Provide guidance and training to key stakeholders on PKI
lifecycle, processes and procedures
* Provide customer support for hundreds of USPS applications /
services using thousands of certificates
* A solid understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
including technology, standards, and implementations, with
experience managing, configuring, or supporting a PKI certificate
authority (especially Microsoft ADCS).
* Experience with certificate management tools (ideally Venafi,
* Understanding of Cryptography and Key Management
* Must have at minimum 6+ years of relevant work experience.
* The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person
be eligible to obtain Authorization.
* PKI experience including hands on experience with:
* Certificate Authority Administration
* Certificate Enrollment Web Service & Policy Web Service
* Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS) monitoring
* Understanding of:
* Cryptography Next Generation (CNG)
* Key archival
* Understanding of crafting and maintaining PKI policy
* Understanding of PKIX, PKCS, SSL, TLS, S/MIME standards
* Experience troubleshooting digital certificate issues
* Familiarity with browser and application keystores
* Understanding of smart card technologies
* IT system administration experience (systems management,
networks, firewalls) in an enterprise environment.
* Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network
Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration, Active
Directory and/or Virtualization).
* Experience with user directory technologies for authentication
(e.g., LDAP, Active Directory).
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Server configuration,
deployment, and troubleshooting.
* Experience with Unix and Linux configuration and
* Experience with technologies that use TLS/SSL encryption (e.g.
F5, Netscaler, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.)
* Demonstrated proficiency with server virtualization
technologies (VMWare, HyperV)
* Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS
* Experience with ServiceNow or other Change/Incident/Problem
management ticketing technology
* Database administration (MSSQL) experience.
* Strong communication skills in working with IT developers and
College Degree in a technical discipline, or 3+ additional years
of professional work experience in a related field such as Public
Key Infrastructure, Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration,
Network Administration Windows/Linux OS, Network Administration,
Active Directory and/or Virtualization.
Certifications (* must have one or more of the following):
CompTIA Security +, CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CPTE - Certified
Penetration Testing Engineer, CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker, IBM
Windows, SSL and HTML/CSS, Certified Information System Security
* Relocation is not provided.
* This is a full-time salaried position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.