Thomas Allen is Hiring for DSPs!
No experience necessary. Paid training provided!
LOCATION: Burnsville, MN
* Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 10pm
* Every OR Every-other Saturday & Sunday 8am - 3pm
* Every-other Saturday & Sunday 3pm - 9pm
* Saturday & Sunday 3pm - 10pm
JOB SUMMARY: As a Direct Support Professional, you will have the
primary responsibility of meeting the needs of the individuals
supported in the home, including providing proactive, empowering,
and inclusive support, guidance, and supervision.
* Assist and encourage individuals to realize both long and
* Assist with self-cares
* Prepare meals or assist the individuals served with meal
* Log all day-to-day occurrences
* Accompany individuals to medical appointments and on
activities in the community
* Medication administration and/or working with medical
* Help individuals to maintain their home by assisting with
laundry, budgeting, cleaning, and shopping
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
* The individuals served in this home prefer female staff
* Willingness to attend to personal cares and health needs,
light housekeeping, and meal preparation
* Willing to commit to and implement person-centered
* Department of Human Services background clearance
* Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and proof
of auto insurance required
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides a
variety of person-centered services to individuals with
disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota. Our team of nearly
800 employees are key players in assisting individuals served with
group home support, semi-independent and independent living, case
management, care coordination, and guardianship. As our agency
continues to grow, we are looking for team members who are
passionate about providing services that empower those we
Join our team and make a difference!