QC Field Technician - Telecom
Company: TrueNet Communications
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Join the TrueNet family as a Quality Control - Field Technician
based -in -Minnesota -area. - As a TrueNet team member you will
receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work
schedules. - TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry
and is always looking for the perfect addition.The Quality Control
Technician inspects work performed by client employees, internal
employees, or client subcontractors. Work is inspected for process
and specification compliance against company/client guidelines.
Essential Position Functions
- Inspect assigned work locations for compliance with client or
company specifications and guidelines.
- Inspections may include but are not limited to work safety,
installation, and troubleshooting compliance.
- Use appropriate testing equipment based upon client
- Assist in preparing and developing inspection instructions and
- Develop and create project specific checklists and
- Record and document inspection results and findings in
applicable data sheets and forms.
- Complete and submit inspection documentation to the appropriate
- Ensure completion of inspections in a timely manner and
track/report activities and metrics.
- Drive safely to work sites and comply with all company/client
- Follow company/client standards by using related technical
- Deliver feedback and supplemental training to
employees/contractors as required.
- Other duties assigned.Education and/or Experience:
- 2 or more years of relevant inspection experience from the
telecommunications, construction, or utilities industries.
Equivalent, applicable experience in lower level role may be
- Must be proficient with a Windows and Android operating systems
(proficiency with a tablet is preferred).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office applications (emphasis
- Must be able to read blueprints and other technical
- Must be able to operate testing equipment relevant to the
inspections such as an OTDR.
- Experience with a major MSO or Telecom Operator is
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
check.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds less than one-third of the
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
peers, et al.
- Ability to work in extreme hot/cold environments for lengthy
periods of time.Work Environment:The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those of a
standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Travel up to 80% required.
- Ability to work in all temperatures, climates and weather
- The work environment is that of being in the field.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
-All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age or veteran status.TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and
Protected Veterans.California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), -We are
interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in
the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for
this position (H1B, etc.).TrueNet -Communications is a national
infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the
wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan,
design, build and support communications infrastructure for our
clients across North America. -Join our team of professionals where
you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We
offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, -401k, paid time
off and paid holidays. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TrueNet Communications, Burnsville , QC Field Technician - Telecom, IT / Software / Systems , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...