IT Project Manager
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the planning and
implementation of a project. This includes facilitating the
definition of project scope, goals and deliverables as well as
working with staff to identify project tasks and resource
requirements. Responsibilities include development and maintenance
of project plans, assembling and coordinating project staff, and
managing project resource allocations. Plans and schedules in
alignment with project timelines. Also tracks project deliverables,
and provides direction and support to project team. Serves as
primary contact on project, proactively providing project status to
all stakeholders as well as point of escalation for potential
- Identifies project scope, goals and deliverables. Defines
project tasks and resource requirements. Plans and schedules
project timelines, manages project resource allocations to meet
project goals. Serves as point of escalation for obstacles which
require resolution in order to meet project objectives. Ensures
quality assurance, and proper transition to production
- Monitors, documents, and reports status of assigned projects to
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency
planning. Ensures projects are following defined quality
control/quality assurance measures. Efficiently identifies and
solves project issues.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to
achieve project outputs.Requirements
- Any combination of post secondary education in Business,
Information Technology or related IT experience to equal 7
- Experience in project management. Knowledge of project
management techniques and tools.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills required.
- Proven experience in people management, risk management, change
- Proficient use of project management software.
- Knowledge and understanding of escalation, configuration,
change & release processes.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!