Company: The Rivers - Dining Services
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it? Are you
looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing
organization? Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work
happens every day? Interested? Keep reading!The Rivers, an
Independent, Assisting Living and Memory Care community nestled
into the River Hills community in Burnsville, Minnesota, is looking
for caring, fun and energetic Dishwasher to join our team! As a
Transforming Age community, the Rivers is comprised of dedicated
and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of
older adults and our team members.Why The Rivers?
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as
well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents,
our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work
together to make great things happen What does our Dishwasher do?
- Monitors and records water temperature and sanitizer solution
levels; notifies management if levels are not correct
- Assists in food preparation, obtains or stocks items, and
cleans-up as needed
- Understands and observes sanitary guidelines and environmental
- Sets up/breaks down dishwashing machine as necessary,
including: arms, screens, traps, and baskets; cleans inside and
outside; checks to see it is operating properly
- Assembles and fills machine at the beginning of shift; checks
water temperatures at the start and during the shift
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces,
ware-washing system, and areas in kitchen.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans, and replaces liners
- Maintains storage room for cleaning supplies, chemicals; keeps
room clean, and items stocked, labeled, and organized
- Possess knowledge of diets provided and served correctly per
Policy and Procedure
- Performs other duties as assignedWhat we're looking for from
- Required: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience: Six months' previous utility/dishwashing experience
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and
- Work Environment: Kitchen organization and preparation hands-on
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal
- Team-work: Willing to work cooperatively as a member of the
kitchen/dining staff team and be able to respond to verbal
instructions and directions
- Customer Service: Be patient, pleasant and understanding in
relating to the residents and staffAt the Rivers, we care deeply
about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to
our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer.
Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a
contingent offer of employment. We are excited to hear from you!
Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the
Perception of Age.The Rivers is proud to step up for safety by
requiring COVID-19 vaccination of all team members by October 15,
2021. We're prioritizing safety for our team members and
residents/clients, their families and our communities by requiring
the COVID-19 vaccination. It's about safety, care and valuing each
member of our team so we can all Work with Purpose and Impact.
Keywords: The Rivers - Dining Services, Burnsville , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...