Company: Outback Steakhouse
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Outback Steakhouse - Burnsville, MN - At Outback Steakhouse, we
believe that people want to be part of something they can be proud
of, is fun, and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker, is to
allow your BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to
work, while exceeding concentrated customer service and serious
food standards, bringing our Guests an AUSS-SOME experience.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career! If you are looking for a
great place to work, have fun, and make money mate, click to
Come join the Outback family as a Prep Cook, where you will be
passionately preparing, portioning, and cooking food items to
Outback's quality specifications. As a Prep Cook you will be
committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and
sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with
proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs. As a Prep Cook,
you'll help to provide each customer with an AUSS-SOME dining
experience in the restaurant, through your passion and commitment
to prepare Outback food at its best. Have no worries, just fun!
The Prep Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes,
standards and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately prepare, portion, and/or cook food items to
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality,
rotating product appropriately Perks & Benefits that we offer at
- We support your BOLD career #BloomWithUs.
- PTO (when eligible) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits (when eligible)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Meal comp
- Rx for pet's prescription savings
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work!
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
Keywords: Outback Steakhouse, Burnsville , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!