Company: Papa Murphy's
Posted on: September 19, 2022
"You are applying for work with Eflow Inc, a franchisee of Papa
Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Manages a Papa Murphy's store by performing the following
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete oversight of a single store, which
includes, but is not limited to profitability, P&L management,
human resources, and marketing.
- Skilled and knowledgeable of all duties and responsibilities
necessary to the efficient and cost effective operation of the
- Responsible for efficiency of operations, optimum food and
labor costs, minimizing waste.
- Ensures that Papa Murphy's standards for operations are met in
- Inspects prep areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to
ensure sanitary standards are met in accordance with Papa Murphy's
and local health department standards.
- Prepares reports to track such items as food cost, waste,
sales, inventory and hours worked by team members.
- Constructs the 'build to' portion of the 'Prep Chart' and
'Dough Production Chart' and completes/supervises product
- Responsible for the physical facility including minor repair
and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Monitors inventory of food and beverage products.
- Monitors build-to levels and submits orders to vendors that are
within store guidelines.
- Responsible for checking all vendor deliveries to make sure
that the store received the designated amount of product and
charged accurately for it.
- Assists at the front of the house, cashier, and counter person
stations, making pizzas and ensuring that pizza assembly times are
maintained at 3 minutes.
- Works the back of the house doing prep and pre-makes for
preparation for sales.
- Communicates menu or price changes, shortages and specials and
promotes suggestive selling among team member.
- Accurately projects sales and recognizes sales trends to insure
accurate production levels of product.
- Responsible for communication with guest, resolving guest
concerns with the utmost professionalism, maintaining total guest
satisfaction. May refer guest to Area Supervisor for solution.
- Responsible to track and reconcile all promotion coupons and
gift certificates, and balancing them with the daily sales
- Responsible to be at the store in full uniform and ready to
begin work at scheduled time, and work a minimum of 45 hours per
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times by wearing
clean and wrinkle-free Papa Murphy's uniform and ensures that all
team members maintain the same image.
- Responsible to communicate the daily status of the store,
problems and opportunities to the owner and/or Area
- Responsible for monitoring cash procedures in the store and
ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers, and justifies all
cash variances, strictly adhering to the company's Cash Handling
and Deposit Agreement.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and staffing their
store with adequate levels of qualified team members, conducting
orientations, training, performance evaluations and dealing with
corrective disciplinary action of store team members.
- Maintains fair and consistent treatment of team members.
- Prepares work schedules and evaluates work performance of team
- Responsible for using the proper training procedures for
training team members.
- Completes and posts the weekly schedules for team members one
week in advance.
- Responsible for store being in compliance with Federal, State
and Local labor laws.
Education: At least High School Diploma or GED (general education
Experience: 2-5 Years previous supervisory and QSR management
Degrees, Licensure and/or Certification: ServSafe and Minnesota
Manager Food Certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit history
- Requires utmost integrity, honesty, and strong leadership.
- Requires excellent customer service skills and ability to
handle various customer complaints with ease.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
Internet, and POS.
- Requires basic reading and math skills, including weights and
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface for long periods of
- Able to regularly lift and/or move 25-30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms.
- Must effectively manage people.
- Requires good written and oral communication skills.
- Requires basic math skills, along with knowledge of store
financials, P & L's, break-even analysis, food cost analysis, labor
cost analysis and other financial information relative to store
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
- Requires flexibility to cover shifts in the event of absent
- Able to maintain safe standards for front and back of
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Burnsville , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!