Housekeeper- The Rivers
Company: The Rivers - Housekeeping
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every
Interested? Keep reading!
The Rivers, an Independent, Assisting Living and Memory Care
community nestled into the River Hills community in Burnsville,
Minnesota, is looking for caring, fun and
energetic--Housekeeper--to join our team! As a Transforming Age
community,--the Rivers is comprised of dedicated and caring people
who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and
our team members.
Why The Rivers?
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as
well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents,
our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work
together to make great things happen
What does our Housekeeper do?
- Provide housekeeping services in resident apartments and around
- Provide assistance with laundry services, if necessary
- Keep the housekeeping closet and cart neat, clean, and filled
with supplies and keep cleaning solution bottles properly filled
- Clean and maintain any equipment used and reports any needed
- Take all resident special instructions and requests to your
supervisor to ensure exceptional service and clear communication
between the Housekeeping team and residents
- Respond to emergencies and report any safety hazards observed
in the building to your supervisor or manager on duty
What we're looking for from you:
- Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Education:--A High School diploma or general education degree
- Experience:--Previous experience in a senior living community
or hospitality setting is not required, but is highly
- Excellent Attitude:--An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and
- Superb Communication:--Demonstrated excellent written and
verbal communication skills
- Customer Service:--Be passionate about providing exceptional
service to residents, team members and visitors to our
At the Rivers, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to
providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a
drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test
will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.--The Rivers
is proud to step up for safety by requiring COVID-19 vaccination of
all team members by October 15, 2021. We're prioritizing safety for
our team members and residents/clients, their families and our
communities by requiring the COVID-19 vaccination. It's about
safety, care and valuing each member of our team so we can all Work
with Purpose and Impact. #bettertogether #cultureofexcellence.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill
our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: The Rivers - Housekeeping, Burnsville , Housekeeper- The Rivers, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!