Posted on: June 23, 2022
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside
from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for
dinner for families all across the nation - we do it because we
can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a
great flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for.
That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of
time left over for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever.
Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza
is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores
in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that
means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you
want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your
hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to
have just the thing for you.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license with
a safe driving record meeting company standards as well as access
to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should
possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within
designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse
terrain including multi-story buildings.
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
Keywords: Domino's, Burnsville , Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!