Company: Rockler Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionOur customers love us and so will you! Rockler is
a family-owned business that helps woodworkers and
do-it-yourselfers create amazing projects out of wood through
innovative products, education and advice.Are you interested in
woodworking or DIY projects? Do you enjoy helping others? If so,
this may be the perfect job for you!We are currently adding to our
Burnsville, MN team! This is a customer service role in which the
sales associate gives customers their immediate and complete
attention by explaining, demonstrating, and selling woodworking
supplies and tools. When not engaged with a customer, the focus
should be on the maintenance of the sales floor including facing,
dusting and general housekeeping.Responsibilities are as follows
but not limited to:
- Welcoming and engaging with customers as they enter the
- Assessing customers' needs and suggesting solutions to their
- Working with cash registers and processing payments
- Recommending the best products to customers
- Cleaning and restocking the store throughout the day.Required
- Energetic, self-motivated, listening and communication skills,
bilingual a plus!
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time; ability to lift
up to 50 lbs. and safely participate in team lifting.
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers.
- Problem-solving and resolution skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule (9:00a.m.- 7:00p.m Monday
- Friday, 9:00 am - 6 pm Saturday and 11:00a.m. -4: 00p.m Sunday
for Full Time or Part Time), and designated holidays.
- Previous sales experience in retail sales environment is a
plus, but not required. The Benefits and Perks:
- We offer competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits for
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the
option to add Voluntary Life Insurance if desired.
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan along with company match!
- Fulltime are eligible for Paid Vacation, Sick and Float
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends,
evenings & holidays)
- Retail Incentive Plan
- Excellent Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- And much more!Rockler Companies is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Committed to Inclusion and Diversity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Rockler Companies, Inc., Burnsville , Retail Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!