Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Job Summary:Produces high quality bakery goods, including
breads, pastries, and desserts, enhancing the guest's dining
experience and driving repeat business. Job Duties:
- Produces high quality bakery goods from scratch recipes.
- Maintains bakery equipment, inventory, and production
- Maintains all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Rotates all baked products according to dates.Requirements
- Two years' professional bakery experience.
- Must pass bakery test.
- Knowledge of specialized procedures, i. e., mixing, wet mix
methods, scratch dough, breads, and pastry.
- Skill in product finishing, such as glazes, frostings,
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to temperature extremes - varied temperatures between
freezer and hotline / ovens.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Baker, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!