Pastry Sous Chef - $1,000 Hiring Bonus - Up to $60,000 Salary
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: May 4, 2022
- Manages culinary operation of outlet.
- Prepares and directs staff in the preparation of dishes
- Supports culinary operation in providing high quality food that
enhances the guest's dining experience.What's in it for you:
- Starting at $60,000
- Flexible schedule
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for annual pay increases
- Tuition reimbursement
- Weekly payOutstanding Benefits & Awesome Perks: We value
everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We promote a
grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our team
members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits and
advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical,
dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and
pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs
and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on
childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms,
free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement. Who We Are: The
Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes,
organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The
SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and
causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to
other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional
governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative
annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has
implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and
restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are
eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach
initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.org. Requirements Job
Requirements:Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION
and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this
- Any combination of culinary education and/or cooking experience
to equal five years.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices, quality control,
recipe interpretation and prep duties.
- Must pass Cook I test.
- Must complete formal tasting audition.
- Basic knowledge of computer keyboard for simple data entry or
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Pastry Sous Chef - $1,000 Hiring Bonus - Up to $60,000 Salary, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!