Bartender - Up to $41 with Tips -
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Summary: Bartend in a fast-paced, fun entertainment scene! Enjoy
weekly pay, flexible schedules, and high tips!Duties:
- Prepare and service drinks in one of our many bars!
- Set up and stock bars, preparing your own garnishes.
- Opportunities to create your own signature drink -- yours may
even be featured!What's in it for you:
- Flexible schedule, choose from days, nights, or split
- Weekly pay
- Tuition reimbursement availableOutstanding Benefits & Awesome
PerksWe value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We
promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our
team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits
and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical,
dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and
pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs
and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on
childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms,
free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement. Who We Are The
Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes,
organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The
SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and
causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to
other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional
governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative
annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has
implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and
restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are
eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach
initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.orgRequirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of bartending experience and/or bartending
education to equal one year. Or, internal team member with
successful completion of bartender training period.
- Ability to work a varying schedule.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Alcohol Awareness rules and
- On feet or standing 98% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Bartender - Up to $41 with Tips -, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!