Chef - Hiring Bonuses
Company: The Rivers - Dining Services
Posted on: March 20, 2020
We are still busy and still hiring!Do you love what you do, but
not where you?re doing it? Are you looking for an opportunity to
advance in your career with a growing organization? Do you thrive
in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!The Rivers, an Independent, Assisting
Living and Memory Care community nestled into the River Hills
community in Burnsville, Minnesota, is looking for caring, fun and
energetic?Chef to join our team! As a Transforming Age community,
The Rivers is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a
strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team
- Full time:?$1000, $500 at 90 days, $500 at 180 days
- Part time:?$500, $250 at?90 days, $250 at?180 daysWhy The
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you?re looking for as
well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents,
our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work
together to make great things happen?What does our Chef?do?
- Exemplify, at all times,?community standards of cleanliness,
sanitation and operational organization.
- Exhibits leadership and management standards with all Culinary
- Is responsible for adhering to food quality, appearance and
presentation standards at all times.
- Produces and serves menu cycle programs compliant with required
Nutritional/Dietary criteria as required by local regulations and
correctly prepares diets provided per Policy and Procedure.
- Exhibits cooking standards of speed, accuracy, and
- Demonstrates knowledge in all areas of cooking preparation and
- Visits residents periodically to evaluate food service such as
quality, quantity, temperature, and appearance and conducts
evaluations to make revisions in operations/procedures to promote
top-notice food service.
- Represents the community in a warm and inviting manner.??What
we're looking for from you:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; A
culinary arts degree is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years? experience as a
Chef/Kitchen Manager in a food service environment, preferably in a
senior living community.
- Knowledge: Successful completion of recognized food safety
course. A deep knowledge of local health and safety standards, OSHA
and other regulatory agencies
- License: Current Valid Drivers License
- Excellent Attitude:?An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and
- Work Environment: Enjoy working with older adults and be
willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb Communication:?A strong communicator in writing,
speaking and reading in the English language
- Tech Savvy: Familiarity?with Microsoft Office Suite
- Team-work: Ability and willingness to work as a cohesive team
with other community and corporate departments
- Customer Service:?Be patient, pleasant and understanding in
relating to the residents and staffAt The Rivers, we care deeply
about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to
our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer.
Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a
contingent offer of employment. We are excited to hear from you!
Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the
Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: The Rivers - Dining Services, Burnsville , Chef - Hiring Bonuses, Hospitality & Tourism , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!