Caregiver (CNAs/ HHAs/ PCAs)- PT or FT
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Emerald Crest of Burnsville is hiring compassionate Caregivers
(CNAs, HHAs or PCAs) to join our team in a memory care setting! You
will love being a part of our talented and passionate team where
you will feel valued and appreciated while dedicated to making our
residents feel right at home. In addition to generous benefits, you
will be eligible for up to a $2,000 Bonus!There are Part-Time and
Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Shift: Day,
Evening and NightPay: $16 - $21.50 pay range (DOE + shift
diff).There is a $1 shift differential for Night shift. Part-Time
will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus and Full-Time will be eligible
for a $2,000 Bonus!Benefits:
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan
Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family membersCaregiver
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of
performance and independence while assisting them with personal
care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per
individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and
respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the
- Assist with light housekeeping duties.
- Document services performed on computerized charting
- Assist residents with prescribed program activities.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and
emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and
appetite, to the supervisor.
- Light housekeeping
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the
following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing,
fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.Caregiver skills and
- Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Attendant (PCA), or
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience preferred, but not
required for day or evening shifts We will train you! Night shift
must have 1+ year of experience.
- A passion for geriatric care.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.Cassias Response to
COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and healthit is our
number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols
(routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident
& employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective
equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and
residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About Us:Emerald Crest
by Augustana Care offers a specialized assisted living setting for
seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia-related conditions. This
communal home setting provides a natural, home-like setting to
encourage engagement and reduces isolation among residents. Each
home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around a warm, friendly,
central living and kitchen area.Emerald Crest won the 2021 Silver
Winner in the Memory Care category of the Star Tribunes Readers
Choice AwardsCassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim
Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of
combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire
residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We
take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you
to apply to learn more!#CassiaEOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug
Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly EmployerPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia, Burnsville , Caregiver (CNAs/ HHAs/ PCAs)- PT or FT, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!