Dental Hygienist - 55089
Company: Metro Dentalcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Sign on BonusBurnsville is looking for a Dental Hygienist to
join our team.What You'll Gain
- Competitive benefits including health insurance and retirement
savings plans, six paid holidays and PTO (paid time off)
- Continuing education to provide you opportunity to develop your
full potential and enhance your clinical skills to provide
education and care to your patients.
- Access to an expansive network of mentors with 1:1 hygiene
mentorship support and networking opportunities available at your
- Unparalleled business support and the highest quality supplies
and labs to deliver exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity to be a part of a secure company with 20+ years of
industry leading experience that provides a stable career with
unlimited growth potentialHeartland Dental supported office, is
unique to the community and the patients they serve. With the
support of a practice manager, a highly trained team on site,
coupled with a vast network of experts across the nation, you'll be
completely connected to all the resources and support of Heartland
Dental.Why Heartland Dental?As an elite clinical provider and
patient advocate, you'll receive best in class non-clinical support
to provide exceptional lifetime patient care while obtaining
unparalleled education to enhance your clinical skills. You'll work
in an environment that encourages full clinical autonomy, giving
your patients the time and attention they need, with the ability to
tap into a hygiene mentor program. You'll work a schedule that
inspires work life balance and receive competitive benefits.
Provide outstanding patient care, invest in your community, and do
it all with the support of Heartland Dental.
- Partner to co-diagnose with our Doctors to ensure that each
patient is receiving the best care for them.
- Template and maintain your schedule to customize each
appointment time to the patient.
- Desire to embrace preventive patient-centered care.
- Team focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy,
periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants,
fluoride, intra-oral camera.Minimum Qualifications
- Current dental hygienist license in Minnesota and an
Associate's or Bachelor's degree in dental hygiene.
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene
procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- CPR CertificationPreferred Experience
- Clinical experience
- Experience using Velscope, Diagnodent, digital scanner, digital
x-rays and electronic medical record systems
- Desire to continue learning and grow clinical skills to meet
needs of patients and provide preventative care and overall
maintenance of patients' dental health
- Clinical needs as required by office
At Heartland Dental, we're committed to living our core values
which promote diversity and inclusion. We provide all employees and
applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and
local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.COVID-19: The
Company and supported offices comply with all local, state and
federal regulations. Employment is contingent upon an individual's
continued compliance with regulations and Company policy, including
COVID-19 vaccination or testing.
Keywords: Metro Dentalcare, Burnsville , Dental Hygienist - 55089, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!