Caregiver (CNA, PCA or HHAs)- PT or FT
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our friendly staff at our award-winning
campus as an Part-Time or Full-Time Caregiver (CNA, HHA, or PCA)!
We're offering up to a $1,000 Bonus.Regent at Burnsville, a 150-bed
independent and assisted living campus, is proud to have received
the 2020 Customer Experience award from Pinnacle Quality Insight.
We scored in the top 15 percent of the nation across a 12-month
average! Teamwork and respect are very important to us. We take
pride in making you feel like part of our family —everyone here
knows your name and we enjoy showing how much we appreciate you.
Don't wait and miss this opportunity to join our tight-knit family
today!There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions
available. Shifts: Day, Evening, or NightBenefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!Caregiver
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of
performance and independence while assisting them with personal
care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per
individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and
respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the
- Document services performed on computerized charting
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and
emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and
appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the
following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing,
fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Complete light housekeeping duties as needed.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.Caregiver skills and
- 1+ year of experience as a Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Attendant, or Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluentlyCassia's
Response to COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and
health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19
protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing,
and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal
protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to
staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About Us:We
take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve!Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and
Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years
of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to
inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to
them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and
invite you to apply to learn moreEOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A
Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly EmployerPowered by
Keywords: Cassia, Burnsville , Caregiver (CNA, PCA or HHAs)- PT or FT, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!