Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- FT Day, 5000 Bonus
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionRegent at Burnsville, a 148-bed independent and
assisted living facility, is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) to join our team. In addition to our generous benefits, we
are offering a $5,000 Bonus!Come and help our residents experience
independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We
are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals
who want to make a difference in our residents' lives. This is a
Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule
including every other weekend. Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pmWages start
from $26/hr and up depending on experienceBenefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including
ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned
shift.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing
and have current MN Nursing license.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.Cassia's
Response to COVID-19:Cassia is serious about your safety and
health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19
protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing,
and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal
protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to
staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.About
Us:Regent at Burnsville is proud to have received the 2020 Customer
Experience award from Pinnacle Quality Insight. We scored in the
top 15 percent of the nation across a 12-month average! Teamwork
and respect are very important to us. We take pride in making you
feel like part of our family —everyone here knows your name and we
enjoy showing how much we appreciate you. We take pride in
providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8
pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence,
Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply
today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!Cassia,
an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian
mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience
caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live
the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the
longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn
more#IndeedEOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A
Veteran Friendly EmployerPowered by JazzHRbPFgJrZvKG
Keywords: Cassia, Burnsville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- FT Day, 5000 Bonus, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!