Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Overview:Valley Ridge is seeking Full, Part-Time & On-Call
Nursing Assistants ( Home Health Aide / CNA / Caregiver / Resident
Assistant ) to join our team.
Conveniently located on Burnsville Parkway and Highway 5, Valley
Ridge is far more than a wonderful place to call home. With various
amenities, it's a community where you can thrive and enjoy life!
Valley Ridge is the shared vision of the Dakota County CDA and
Presbyterian Homes & Services.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified
nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Near bus-line
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted or free Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
This community offers the following living options: Assisted
Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Certified Nursing
Assistants as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations
and established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.Qualifications:
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- Nursing Assistant Certification required to work in Long Term
Care - not certified? You can work in our Assisted Living!
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.About
PHS:Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul,
Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a
broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service
options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than
26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living
communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage -
home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the
largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.We
believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry
and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued
and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to
grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with
us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If
you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching
the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join
our team.PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Burnsville , Nursing Assistant / CNA / HHA, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!