Medical Lab Tech (MLT) /Medical Lab Scientist
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Interim Healthcare Staffing is looking for a-- -Medical Lab
Tech-- -(MLT) or Medical Lab Scientist (MLS)-- -position located
in-- -Inver Grove Heights, MN.
Starting rate: $45-55/hr-- - -- - +-- - -- --- --- -*$2,500 sign on
Hours: Monday 9-6:30pm, Tuesday 8-5:30pm, Wednesday 7-5:30pm (more
hours available at other locations)
Performs testing procedures on patient blood, body fluid and tissue
samples according to the accepted standards of pathology practice,
and the policies and procedures of the contracting employer.-- -
Maintains equipment and appropriately uses supplies.
- Prepares specimens for a wide variety of common and specialized
- Recognizes test inconsistencies, and takes appropriate action
to retest and/or report per the policies
- Runs quality-control tests according to contracting
employer--------s policy and procedure.
- Maintains laboratory equipment (cleaning, calibrating,
repairing) and completes all required paperwork.
- Reads and interprets policy and procedure manuals, written
physician--------s orders, equipment operating instructions and
- Interprets a variety of technical data (e.g. lab and diagnostic
- Applies basic math to job situations (e.g. combining mixtures,
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Responds to emergency/disaster situations according to the
policies and procedures of the contracting employer.
- Operates equipment and devices according to the
manufacturer--------s operating instructions and the contracting
employer--------s policies and procedures.
- Provides legible, clear written or electronic documentation of
all test results.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information in
accordance with contracting employer--------s policies and
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Technology program that is
accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation (CAHEA); or training, education, and 6 months
- Licensure as defined by state regulation or law and
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Effectively reads and communicates in the English language.--
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to work as a member of a team, including but not
limited to the ability to manage stress appropriately, to make
decisions under pressure, and to handle multiple
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate professional
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient
*Bonus is for full time employees (at least 32 hours a week) that
complete 160 hours of employment, paid out in installments over 6
months.PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT),
Location: Burnsville, MN - 55337
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Burnsville , Medical Lab Tech (MLT) /Medical Lab Scientist, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!