CNA - Join an incredible team - $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: The Moments Memory Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Moments Senior Care is on a mission to improve quality care
for individuals touched by dementia. We are the provider of
exceptional Memory Care and Assited Living. The Moments Memory Care
Community offers innovative design and architectural advancements
providing a vibrant home-like atmosphere, combined with an
unparalleled whole-care approach and person-centered
programming.With this Certified Nursing position, you will be part
of a comprehensive team providing care for the individuals who call
this 32-suite beautiful community home. And, we are growing! We are
currently under construction of an additional memory care and
assited living community home offering 60 beautiful suites adjacent
to our current community. Offering the same home-like atmosphere,
on a larger scale.The responsibilities of this position will
include playing a meaningful role in developing a culture dedicated
to optimal healthcare practices and centered on each and every
Residents well-being.Certified Nursing Assistant Position
- This position is responsible for providing personal care and
designated health-related services designed to maintain the
residents physical and emotional well-being for those residents
living at The Moments.
- This position assists residents with tasks of daily living as
indicated on the Service Agreement, the Medication Administration
Record (MAR), and other services as delegated by the RN.
- Must possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with older
adults andpassion for serving people living with dementia.
- Must be willing to obtain extensive dementia training.
- Must be capable to prioritize and organize work effectively and
- Be able to encourage and/ or escort residents to participate in
scheduled activity programs.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff and other customers.
- Understand how to use and be responsible for an electronic
mobile health records device while on duty.
- Understand standard precautions used for infection control and
adhere to them.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living as indicated
on their individual service agreement (including, but not limited
to dressing, showering, grooming, toilet assistance, escorting and
resident laundry duties).
- Commitment to a compassionate care philosophy emphasizing a
whole person approach.
- Works to assure community is in compliance with federal, state
and local standards and regulations.
- Ability to work with a team to develop person-directed care and
outstanding sensory and cognitive programming, in a culture of
compassion, respect and dignity.
Keywords: The Moments Memory Care, Burnsville , CNA - Join an incredible team - $500.00 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!