Blood Services Medical Screener
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Medical Assistants and Nursing Assistants needed for full-time,
Long Term opportunities with Yoh's client located in West St. Paul,
AMAZING long term opportunities for Medical Assistants and Nursing
Assistants within a large and well accomplished healthcare
organization in West St. Paul, MN 55118.. HIRING ASAP!!!
Monday-Friday 11 AM to 7 PM with accessional weekends
Top Skills You Should Possess
- Customer service experience, effective verbal communication,
and public relations skills are required
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedure
instructions and training
- Basic computer skills required
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Preferred (but not required): Experience working in a regulated
medical environment preferred or other medical experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Collect and confirm donor demographics
- Determine procedure eligibility
- Conduct physical exam, to include oral temperature, pulse, BP
and hematocrit by accepted process
- Facilitate and evaluate health history (typically
self-administered by donor)
- policies, procedures and guidelines
- Attend relevant meetings, skill competency assessments, and
- Being punctual and dependable for all assignments
What's In It for You?
- Gain experience working with a well-known, Fortune 500
- Lower-risk work environment
- Weekly direct deposit every Friday!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Burnsville , Blood Services Medical Screener, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!