Nursing Assistant Flexible Shifts
Company: The Rivers - Assisted Living
Posted on: October 11, 2020
We are still hiring!
Full Time, Part Time, On call!
The Rivers, an Independent, Assisting Living and Memory Care
community nestled into the River Hills community in Burnsville,
Minnesota, is looking for caring, fun and energetic Nursing
Assistant (NA)--to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, the Rivers is comprised of
dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the
lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace
emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality
and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in
everything we do.
The Rivers provides team members with an excellent benefits
package; ask us what unique benefits are available for you!
To learn more about--the Rivers and see where you could be working,
check out our website www.TheRiversLiving.org!
--Our Nursing Assistants:--
- Have a FUN, outgoing personality, possess an eagerness to--do
amazing work and--collaborate--with their fellow team members to
ensure top-notch care for our residents and their families
- Assist all residents/clients with a high quality of personal
care, including but not limited to; bathing, dressing, grooming,
shaving, incontinent care, foot care, vital signs, height and
weight checks per policy.
- Make all beds as needed in AM, turn down as needed in PM, strip
beds once each week or PRN.
- Wash residents' personal laundry and linens as needed
- Assist residents with meals
- Utilize on an ongoing basis, all aspects of special programs
offered by the community.
- Assist with medication management
- Follow through with all assignments on a timely basis in
accordance to chain of command when Director of Health Services is
not on duty
- Report to Director of Health Services all unusual behavior of
residents or safety issues
- Review--station bulletin board per shift for Special Needs
Sheet and/or any other pertinent information
- Provide activities as planned and/or directed
- Respond to all call lights and emergencies in a timely
- Provide emergency care within scope of practice
- Are--familiar with and enforce as appropriate all community
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in
all areas of responsibility
Education and/or Experience--
- High School diploma preferred
- First Aid and CPR certification preferred
- One year of experience working as a CNA/PCA/RA
- One year of experience working in Assisted Living or Health
- A basic proficiency in the English language enabling the
caregiver to understand and communicate with our community's
The Rivers is managed by a dedicated group of people committed to
the vision of Transforming the Perception of Age and enhancing the
lives of older adults. In this role, you will not only utilize the
skills and experience you bring to the community, but also grow
professionally by being part of an organization with core values -
Integrity, Grace, Respect, Innovation, and Partnership - rooted in
changing the way the world thinks, acts and feels about aging.
--We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply
about our mission, community and each other. That is why--here
at--the Rivers we--are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal
background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer
--We are excited to hear from you!--Come join us and help us
fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of
Keywords: The Rivers - Assisted Living, Burnsville , Nursing Assistant Flexible Shifts, Healthcare , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!