Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Regalo International LLC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to
make a significant impact on the brand's success, and growth.The
Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in delivering the Regalo
Baby & Carlson Pet brands to consumers through social media,
digital advertising, public relations, global communication, and
website development/eCommerce efforts. As a member of the Marketing
team, you will support the business goals of marketing and consumer
communication strategies and enhance the awareness and reputation
of the brands.The Digital Marketing Manager will coordinate and
execute objectives for multiple online platforms including:
Website, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and E-mail
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Create digital strategy and execution plan for both brands
digital ecosystem (social media, paid media, website/e-commerce,
email, and collaborations)
- Maintain consistency and excellence in our emerging markets and
across our platforms, as well as help improve the audience and
engagement growth strategies and tactics.
- Adept at creating and maintaining a yearly digital budget that
complements digital strategy.
- Oversee Social Media team to ensure short term and long term
goals are being met.
- Work with the Social Media team to execute engaging campaigns,
influencer, collaborations, and daily content creation to support
the overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Lead social listening/monitoring conversations in social media,
and share insights obtained by the real-time opinions and behaviors
of the community with other Regalo Baby departments for consumer
support, opportunistic public relations activities, and
- Be fluent in analyzing paid media, optimizing ad spends and
- Have a deep knowledge of analytics and social tools. (Google
Analytics, Sprout Social, paid media analytics tools)
- Monitor and share reporting and metrics for social media brand
voice and media relations activities.
- Drive traffic and acquire new customers through a wide range of
digital marketing channels such as search engine marketing, display
advertising, social media, and third-party relationships.
- Work within the brands content management systems (BigCommerce,
Shopify) to manage the website activitie and execute goals.
- Execute strategies and partnerships with retailers' around
customer-specific programs, channel-specific ad spend, growing
reviews on third-party retail sites.
- Write and maintain product copy for brands websites and media
kits. - -Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Communications, Advertising,
Digital Marketing, or a related field required
- 6+ years professional digital media management experience, with
proven success in building audiences and engagement through social
media and digital content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proficient understanding of how digital platforms operate
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize
strategy and tactics
- Skills in using social media measurement, social listening and
media monitoring platforms
- Proficient with search-engine marketing and organic search
methods and strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent project
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Ability to contribute to team environment with positive input,
and desire to improve the brand's communication with its customers
-* Local candidates only
regalo-baby.comcarlsonpetproducts.comJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: Regalo International LLC, Burnsville , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!