Posted on: September 18, 2022
REM Minnesota Community Services, a member of the Sevita family,
provides services for Individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and
other complex needs.Salary $50,420.00 annually.Program Director,
IDD Services Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue
your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further.
This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful
mission driven work we do here every day.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a
community including organization and implementation of direct
supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health
care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance,
recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial
management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
- Manage program staff members including performance evaluations,
scheduling, and orientation.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires,
transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and
- Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery
of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging,
and relevant to the individuals served.
- Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or
cover shifts as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience
in the Human Services Industry preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Other education, experience, training, licensure, or
certification per state requirements or as required by applicable
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Why Join Us?
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Option to get paid within 24 hours after your shift with
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. We have a rewarding work environment
with awesome co-workers come join our team Apply Today!Sevita is a
leading provider of home and community-based specialized health
care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. We provide people with quality services and
individualized supports that lead to growth and independence,
regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges
they face. Weve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And
today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance
care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/vetsThe Mentor Network is pleased to
be an equal employment employer
Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Sevita, Burnsville , Program Director, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!