Social Gaming Manager - Hybrid
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Summary: This role is focused on managing the digital
marketing efforts for Mystic Lake's social casino business. This
position is responsible for becoming the liaison between Mystic
Lake's land-based gaming operations, Mystic Lake's Marketing team,
and any third-party loyalty partners with the intent to deliver a
seamless and rewarding experience to social casino players while
providing mentorship and leadership to the social gaming team. This
leader will be focused on business objectives related to increasing
revenue and operating income through attraction of prospective
guests and continued digital engagement of known guests and will
manage and mentor members of the social gaming team. Budget/Asset
Responsibilities: Responsible for annual Social Gaming budgets.
Responsible for adjustments throughout the year including
forecasting and variance reporting. Approves payroll and other
financial requisitions, purchase orders, and other capital
expenditures. Primary Duties:
- Manages social gaming platform with an emphasis on mobile
marketing campaigns to drive user acquisition, retention and
monetization for Mystic Lake's social casino.
- A lead liaison between marketing, IT and our Social Gaming
provider working to develop strategies and roadmaps, collaborate on
marketing promotions focused on driving social gaming revenue, and
oversees budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams to optimize and
execute strategies developed in context of channel best practices
based off of KPIs.
- Spearheads creative development and program execution with
internal marketing team, partners and agency vendors.
- Apply market research and development methods to account for
emerging trends and technologies in the digital media, web and
- Leverages key data point triggers, dynamic content and customer
behavior to target, attract, acquire and engage customers.
- Interviews, selects, hires and promotes team members. This
includes team member training and developing, completing
performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and
terminations.Requirements Leadership Competencies:
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high
performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and
aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team
building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members
at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with
change management and rolling out small and large scale
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and
presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety
of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Have a point of view and the confidence and courage to
constructively challenge assumptions even when unpopular, coupled
with a high level of professionalism and the sophistication and
finesse to push through issues while maintaining relationships.Job
Requirements: Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION
and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience in a combination of casino marketing and digital
marketing to equal a minimum of six years.
- At least one year of previous supervisory experience
- Preferred experience with social gaming and/or mobile app
industry, the competitive environment and how player engagement and
monetization are achieved
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of
media planning and buying strategies within the advertising
industry, and a strong familiarity with online marketing best
- Solid understanding of the social media and marketing universe
including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat,
TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google+, Linkedln, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to
work across different audiences, personalities and experience
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and
electronic mail software.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Social Gaming Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!