Regional Sales Manager
Company: RDO Equipment Co.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Specific Duties Include:
- Demonstrate leadership in all aspects of the Sales Department
and the organization.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a professional team to
accomplish the company's growth and quality objectives. Able to
lead multi-level staff and bring out the best in people.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching,
counseling and managing a staff of account managers.
- Supervise the timely submission and activity in Sales
Advantage, expense reporting and cross-functional reporting (i.e.
service, parts, etc.) through Sales Advantage.
- Perform research and acquire information on target customers,
develop goals, quota's forecasts, analyze sales statistics and
develop sales campaigns.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Work with the sales team to know
the customer's expectations both today and the future.
- Ensure that all subordinates understand the products,
application, procedures, programs and policies that are pertinent
to their work.
- Work closely with vendor representatives to maximize incentives
and programs for increased market share.
- Accept responsibility as the final source of the sales
departments' problems as they can effect whole goods transactions.
This includes within the region or RDO Equipment Co. as a
- Must have an open door policy with everyone in your
- Communicate with employees on a daily basis.
- Perform annual performance reviews with all employees through
- Provide feedback to reinforce or redirect performance so that
the employees can be successful.
- Study departmental as well as store financials monthly.
- Know the P & L, balance sheet and Quarter Forecast. Ability to
accurately forecast and budget.
- Participate in community and industry involvement.
- Attend required company meetings and participates in
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company
manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager of
- Previous supervisory/management experience or education
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
- Strong computer skillsEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: RDO Equipment Co., Burnsville , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!