Patient Services Manager 1
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Unit Description:Are you seeking a career with a stable company
that encourages growth, professional development, and work life
balance? Look no further!
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Service Manager 1 at M Health Fairview
Ridges Hospital located in Burnsville, Minnesota. Ridges is a
dynamic, acute care hospital that has been expanding its footprint
and functions. The Patient Service Manager will ensure safe and
exceptional patient, staff, and guest experiences.
The Patient Service Manager offers a salary range of $50,000 -
$64,000 and full-benefits that kick in day one! If you have
experience as a Manager, Supervisor, or Director in a food service
environment or have a background in Food Service, Nutrition, or
Healthcare, you are encouraged to apply now!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- mentor, develop, and retain frontline staff;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.Is this opportunity right for
you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a background in food service or nutrition;
- have a proven ability to mentor, train, and coach frontline
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional
communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional
responsibilities as needed; and/or
- have exceptional organization, attention to detail, and a
self-starter mindsetLearn more about M Health Fairview Ridges
Hospital click here.
Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully
vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo no later
than February 28, 2022, absent a legally required exception, and
are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of
vaccination via an online portal.
After February 28, you must be fully vaccinated before you can
start work. Fully vaccinated by February 28 means:
- Obtain the first dose of a two-dose vaccine no later than
January 27, 2022; and the second dose no later than February 28,
- Obtain one dose of a single-dose vaccine no later than January
27, 2022Position Summary:Provides direction for patient meal
services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and
retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient
care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment,
inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority,
assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality
improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Burnsville , Patient Services Manager 1, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!