RN, Assistant Director of Health Services, 7500 Bonus
Company: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Augustana Regent at Burnsville is hiring an experienced
Registered Nurse to help lead our nursing department at our 148-bed
independent and assisted living campus as the Assistant Director of
Health Services. In this role, you will assist the Director of
Health Services by supervising nursing staff, overseeing resident
care, and helping to maintain a high standard of care for our
residents. In addition to generous benefits, we're offering a
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in an independent
and assisted living setting and use innovative methods to create
and implement processes that are used among all nursing staff
members. Your help assisting leadership to manage the nursing
department will help us provide the best care possible to our
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Salary: $33.00 to
$42.00 / hour depending on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Assistant Director of Health Service responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Nursing with a variety of tasks to
manage the nursing department.
- Provide reports as required for the Director of Health Services
concerning the operations of Nursing Team.
- Assist the Director of Health Services in ensuring nursing
staff awareness and compliance with Federal and State regulations
relative to resident rights issues.
- Supervise, educate, coach and mentor other nursing
- Perform other duties as requested.
Assistant Director of Health Service skills and requirements:
- Must have a current MN Registered Nurse license and be in good
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance with state and
federal regulations and standards.
- Leadership expertise, demonstrated clinical and assessment
- Strong team-building and communication skills are required,
along with excellent professional and supportive supervisory
- Strong knowledge of Home Care regulations, as well as ensure
compliance with state and federal regulations and standards.
Join our friendly staff at our award-winning facility! Augustana
Regent at Burnsville is proud to have received the 2020 Customer
Experience award from Pinnacle Quality Insight. We scored in the
top 15 percent of the nation across a 12-month average! Teamwork
and respect are very important to us. We take pride in making you
feel like part of our family -everyone here knows your name and we
enjoy showing how much we appreciate you. Don't wait and miss this
opportunity to join our tight-knit family today!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation, Burnsville , RN, Assistant Director of Health Services, 7500 Bonus, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!