Promenade Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Areas of Responsibility:
Manages staff and activities of the food services operation of
restaurant to ensure a pleasant guest experience and efficient
operations. Applies high guest service standards. Assumes
Restaurant Manager responsibilities to cover hours of
Assists restaurant cashiers in reconciling cash drawers after every
shift. Assists Manager with preparing and maintaining the
- Manages and coordinates restaurant activities to obtain
effective use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Prepares
schedules to ensure staffing levels are optimal. Assigns tasks and
sections; establishes rotations. Conducts daily operations in
adherence to policies, procedures, and safety and service
standards, including responsible alcohol service. May provide input
on the acquisition of new equipment or re-design of space to
increase efficiency and safety of operations.
- Interacts and establishes relationships with guests to improve
retention, promote guest loyalty, and resolve guest
- Participates in the development and formulation of
administrative and operational policies and procedures. Implements
work processes and recommends revisions as necessary.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members; plans
training and development in conjunction with Human Resources
Development, and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions and terminations.
- Mystic Express only: Manages food operations for assigned
shift. Prepares and assists in the preparation of food products.
Ensures quality and consistency of food products, proper sanitation
of all equipment, and ensures compliance with all prescribed food
and safety standards.
- Occasional Tasks.Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of post-high school restaurant education and/or
restaurant experience to equal five years.
- Mystic Express only: Any combination of culinary experience
and/or cooking experience to equal five years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory
- Beginning experience with word-processing, spreadsheets,
presentation, electronic mail software, and restaurant-specific
- Certified Food Service Manager Certificate or ability to obtain
within one year of employment.Leadership Competencies:
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high
performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and
aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team
building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members
at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with
change management and rolling out small and large scale
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and
presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety
of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Burnsville , Promenade Assistant Restaurant Manager, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!