Senior Campaign Manager
Posted on: April 10, 2021
DTN is a global leader providing insights and analytics to our
customers to feed, fuel, and protect the world. We help people make
critical business decisions that impact the agriculture, oil and
gas, trading, and weather industries.
It's a difference you've likely felt without even knowing it. From
the food on your plate to the gas in your car to the last flight
you took, chances are a DTN customer made it possible. And that's
just for starters. That's why we say, "When our customers prosper,
we all win."
Our Marketing Team is hiring a Campaign Manager to work with
Portfolio marketing leaders to support development of integrated,
multi-channel campaign strategies that move prospects and customers
through the buyer's journey with the key objective of increasing
engagement and driving demand.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations, you will
refine portfolio strategies to ensure the marketing campaigns are
optimized for maximum results and leverage the appropriate channel
(mobile, web, paid media, email, social,) at the right time.
This role will be involved in refining and implementing marketing
strategies that drive upsell, cross sell, new acquisition, renewal
and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have a deep
understanding of B2B / SaaS marketing strategies and tactics,
digital trends and engagement KPIs, digital channels and marketing
technology; and how these come together in innovative campaigns and
programs.You're a great fit for this role if you are an expert in a
range of marketing tactics and technologies and are creative in
analyzing data to generate value.
- Collaborate with Portfolio teams to set campaign strategy and
- Emphasize customer-centric approach to planning with continuous
attention to customer needs, customer lifecycle, and the customer
- Traffic campaigns across platforms and ensure consistency with
cross-functional teams to enhance the customer experience
- Perform evaluations on health of campaigns, optimizing tactics
to maximize ROI
- Coordinate A/B testing on creative assets to further enhance
- Ensure campaign workflows align with all guidelines and
policies including compliance
- Participate in QA with internal and external teams. Creating
and documenting best practices on campaign set up
- Review regular campaign reports with portfolio teams
- Troubleshoot delivery issues related to campaign assets
- Track performance of programs and provide feedback to the
Portfolio teams to optimize effectiveness of future campaigns.
- Partner with marketing operations to ensure effective lead flow
through Eloqua, Salesforce and various other lead management and
digital systems to SDR
- Update and monitor effectiveness of Lead Scoring programs for
Skills & ExperiencesBA or BS degree required; MBA degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2C or B2B marketing with deep
understanding of digital ecosystem. Marketing experience driving
both leads and demand
- Proven ability to effectively execute global integrated,
streamlined marketing programs.
- Extensive knowledge of demand generation techniques and
- Data-driven and highly analytical; skilled at budget management
and campaign modeling
- Track-record of achieving ROI goals across multiple channels
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and with teams of any
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
Why DTN?OUR VISION: To be the independent, trusted source of
insights to our customers who feed, protect, and fuel the world.
OUR MISSION: Empower our customers with intelligent and actionable
insights that exceed their expectations and enable their success on
a daily basis. OUR VALUES: Customer Delight, Education, Teamwork,
Colleague Focus, Innovation, Integrity We have great benefits at
DTN - apply today to find out more! At DTN, we are an equal
opportunity employer. Come join us as we help feed, fuel, and
protect the world!
** DTN is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: DTN, Burnsville , Senior Campaign Manager, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!