Director of Operations
Company: Imricor Co
Posted on: February 23, 2021
This position is responsible for directing the operations of
Imricor to foster high quality, compliance with all regulatory
requirements, and cost efficiency. Responsible for overseeing
demand/supply planning, sourcing, facilities/EHS, manufacturing,
engineering, operational excellence, distribution, and commercial
operations while ensuring the strategy is integrated with Imricor
growth plans. This position is responsible for complying with the
Quality System requirements and carrying out responsibilities as
outlined in the environmental, health, and safety policies.
- Responsible for directing all operations at Imricor including:
Manufacturing, IT, Procurement, Engineering, and Field
- Responsible for manufacturing and Operational Excellence.
- Oversee all manufacturing and supply chain operations and
engineering activities related to the production of Imricor
products, including demand and supply planning.
- Responsible for facilities, maintenance, and EHS.
- Responsible for managing distribution operations and
improvement initiatives, domestic and abroad.
- Develop and maintain operations budget.
- Lead in a collaborative manner, promote cross-functional
teamwork, optimize business efficiency while maintaining superior
levels of customer service.
- Interface with Product Development, Commercial and Marketing
groups for successful introduction of new products.
- Ensure financial commitments, inventory management, compliance,
quality, and safety initiatives are fully implemented and meet
- Attract, retain, and encourage individual development of key
personnel for future assignments by arranging appropriate formal
training, mentoring, or other experiences.
- Develop and drive an operating culture that promotes
consistency of behaviors that lead to superior business
- Hire, develop, coach, train, manage performance and evaluate
department members. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable engineering or business
- Minimum of 10 years progressive and extensive applicable work
experience in manufacturing, quality, or development engineering of
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, leadership and
organizational skills are essential as well as a full understanding
of the total supply chain.
- Able to work in a high paced, changing environment and
interface with internal and external partners
- Ability to effectively lead a team in the achievement of
objectives. Understanding of applicable legal and regulatory
requirements within the medical device industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and problem
solving skills required
- Strong knowledge of FDA, EU and ISO standards
- Lean/Operational Excellence/Six Sigma training/experience,
preferred Working Conditions
- Requires clarity of vision at 20 inches or less (near vision)
and ability to identify/distinguish colors
- Requires fingering, repetitive motion, taking and hearing
- Significant work pace & pressure due to deadlines
- Travel 5% To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter
documents below. Caution: The Advantage-MR EP Recorder/Stimulator,
Vision-MR Ablation Catheter, and Vision-MR Dispersive Electrode
have received CE mark approval and have not yet been approved for
use in the United States.
Keywords: Imricor Co, Burnsville , Director of Operations, Executive , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!