Process Engineer - Electronic Manufacturing
Company: South Metro
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you an experienced Manufacturing or Process Engineer looking
for creative enviroment ? Doherty Career Solutions is partnering
with a leading electronics manufacturing company in Burnsville, MN.
We are seeking a strong candidate for a Process Engineer role. This
position is responsible for defining, developing, and implementing
production processes, including workflow, routing, time standards,
defining quality metrics and leading process improvement efforts.
Assigns tasks to and directs technical staff and interns on
processes and projects. Leads complex projects. Interested? Read
below for more information! Company Description Our client's
employees enjoy a creative environment with abundant growth
opportunities. Positions are challenging and the work is rewarding.
They are committed to employees' long-term success and well-being;
each employee impacts both the company and customers. Benefit
package includes: Medical, Dental, 401K Savings Plan, Vacation and
more! Process Engineer Main Responsibilities:
- Apply knowledge of electronic assembly processes, ATC's
production capabilities and Lean manufacturing concepts to develop
and implement accurate, achievable and competitive production
processes. Provide guidance and training to engineers, technicians,
interns and staff on these processes. Actively pursues
state-of-the-art knowledge and applies it in these efforts.
- Establishing and improving production capacity, productivity,
and quality. Establish appropriate process controls and
- Develop manufacturing documentation, such as process
specifications, test procedures, and inspection methodology for new
PCB and small mechanical assembly processes.
- Leads and supports aspects of new process and equipment
implementation including cost justification, investigation,
purchasing, installation, validation and documentation. Develops
developing suitable designs of experiments, budgets and schedules
to support these projects. Provides suitable reports and
- Develop and provide training to production personnel during new
- Support production and customers by resolving issues and
problems. Drive continuous improvement, perform root cause analysis
and ensure issue resolution is effective.
- Communicate and coordinate within the Engineering department
and with Account Managers, Quality personnel, Materials, and
Production to ensure quality of product and services.
- Leads engineering efforts to resolve issues and provide
cross-functional solutions to meet customer needs.
- Communicates and resolves issues with customers, officials and
contractors. Acts accompany engineering representative at
- Perform mechanical design and floor layout in CAD. Leads
efforts to implement these designs and facility updates
- Leads efforts to support our Quality Management System
- Incorporate and apply Lean Manufacturing concepts in all job
functions. Process Engineer Key Qualifications:
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering or closely related
field such as physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
- Broad understanding of electronics manufacturing and
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and CAD required. Experience
with MRP/ERP systems, especially Epicor software, preferred. AEGIS
software experience preferred. What are you waiting for? Join this
dynamic team today! Click APPLY NOW to complete our
mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional
information about the Process Engineer opportunity, please call
Jenny at or email . Review us and WIN! Referrals wanted; earn
unlimited $50 rewards! Download our mobile app for iOS & Android
Keywords: South Metro, Burnsville , Process Engineer - Electronic Manufacturing, Engineering , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!