Company: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION
Posted on: September 13, 2022
JOB LOCATION: Plymouth, MN or Burnsville, MNJOB SUMMARY:
This position has marketing responsibility and accountability for
key TruStone product lines as well as multiple secondary product
lines. With the oversight of the SVP/Director of Product Line
Marketing, the Marketing Specialist contributes to the development
and implementation of assigned product line strategy as well as all
tactical and communication efforts.
- With the oversight of the SVP/Director of Product Line
Marketing, responsible for the creation and implementation of the
strategic plan for each assigned product line. This includes annual
strategy and calendar, month-to-month planning, budgeting, channel
priority and selection, content creation, compliance, and
scheduling. Also serves as a key contributor to the mass media
strategy for assigned product lines, including television, radio,
digital, and out of home content creation and placement.
- Partners and establishes key relationships with leadership
outside of Marketing with ownership in assigned product lines to
ensure consistency with their goals and priorities while optimizing
marketing spend by pursuing additional strategies to meet dynamic
- Drives program by effectively working with marketing team
members to ensure consistency in brand messaging, mitigate overlap
with other campaigns, properly leverage data, and ensure efficient
- Collaborates with other leadership in preparation and execution
of campaigns, including managing legal and compliance
- Collaborates with leadership (marketing and otherwise) to
maintain comprehensive campaign records (including costs, outcome,
ROI, segmentation insights, etc.).
- As needed, works with graphic designers and other third-parties
in the creation and execution of product line strategies and
tactics. Responsible for all phases of tactical implementation of
strategic marketing plans as it pertains to assigned product lines.
This includes brainstorming, conception, copywriting, proofing,
editing, etc.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform any essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or
related, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a credit union
or financial services organization.
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear, concise
and professional manner to a wide variety of audiences. Create
professional correspondence using the appropriate communication
medium, including editing ability.
- Must be able to lead small teams as well as participate and
contribute in team environments.
- Excellent public speaking and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work
with regular and changing deadlines.
- Maintain compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act and all its
- Ability to pass all pre-employment drug test and various
- Responsible for regular and reliable attendance at the
workplace.HOURS: Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours
of Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm; Exempt.
TruStone Financial is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and
all Protected Classes.
Keywords: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION, Burnsville , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!