Company: Elastech Solutions
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Due to strong growth in Elastech Solutions and Caliber, Inc., we
find ourselves in need of an Accountant. Elastech and Caliber are
sister companies that share the same warehouse space. Elastech
Solutions sources custom rubber and plastic parts worldwide and
sells them throughout North America. Caliber is an industry leader
in Powersports trailer accessories and manufactures most of its
products in-house. We have a vibrant and exciting culture, and this
is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.The Accountant
role will be an integral part of all the financial processes and
manage the accounting function across both companies with
supervision of the Controller. Someone in this role will be
successful if they are willing to be adaptable to help meet growing
business needs and strives to create efficiencies for the
businesses.Essential job functions
- Process payroll and ensure proper entry in the general
- Establish and maintain a chart of accounts to facilitate
accurate and timely financials.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, credit cards,
and all balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Review accounts payable & receivable to manage the collections
- Make necessary month-end closing entries.
- Provide HR assistance as needed for new employee orientation
- Create, implement, and monitor a system of financial
- Support operations on inventory management and analysis
- Assist in developing improvements to the current accounting
processes to create further efficiencies.Qualification requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance with 5+ years of
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures,
including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills are required. -
- Working knowledge or willing to obtain knowledge of
- Experience in accounting for manufacturing companies is a
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as
work effectively in teams.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical capabilities are
required.Our CultureCaliber/Elastech Solutions are sister companies
that thrive because of their culture, which is centered on our
values and people. If you exemplify these values, you will love
being a part of our team. -ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT:
- We vigorously implement common sense. -We are adaptable
energetic, have zeal, passion, resilience, and a positive attitude.
COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER:
- We bend over backwards to help our customers! -We are committed
to helping them solve their problems, make their lives easier, and
be the best possible supplier/manufacturer. - -INNOVATION:
- We are committed to radical innovation, If there is a better
way to do it or a more efficient way to complete it, we strive to
figure it out and implement it!INTEGRITY: - - -
- We believe honesty is absolutely required in every employee and
in everything we do. We also believe the basis for any relationship
is trust, integrity, and respect.WORK HARD PLAY HARD: - - -
- We work hard and do what it takes to get things done on time!
-We also like to have fun and play hard; we live life with purpose
and to the fullest! -
Keywords: Elastech Solutions, Burnsville , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!