Posted on: June 20, 2022
- Accounting Clerk
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00AM to 4:30PM
- $18.00 per hour
Receives incoming invoices, verifies their accuracy and code/enter
invoices into the system. Examines, verifies, and reconciles a
variety of transactions including difficult invoices or vendors.
Trains teammates as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Accounts for expenses, checks and cash receipts.
- Monitors accounts payable bills and receivable receipts.
- Codes and submits to appropriate department for further
- Exercises good judgment and demonstrates common sense when
- Trains fellow teammates on new and challenging
- Research, prepare, and track manual and system generated
- Answer internal and external calls and emails regarding
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Data Entry Skills
- Math Skills
- Problem Resolution Skills
- 3 or more years' experience in A/P, A/R, Bookkeeping and/or
- Office Environment
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in
accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane, Burnsville , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!