Accounting Specialist II - $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MRCI Client Directed Services is looking for dependable people
that enjoy working with others, can problem solve using sound
common sense, and have a sense of humor. The Accounting Specialist
II is a full-time position in Burnsville, MN with day time hours.
This position will allow you to give back to the community while
having flexibility, full-time benefits, training, and advancement
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Job Summary:The Accounting Specialist II will work with CDS
Accounting Coordinators and Controller to ensure the timely and
accurate financial reporting. The Accounting Specialist II will
process and resolve issues related timesheet, claims, and billing
processing for services CDS has provided. This position will be
responsible for month-end analysis and spreadsheets. This position
will be responsible for performing a combination of routine
calculating, posting, and verifying duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records and maintains data in accordance with GAAP using
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Provides support and performs special projects as needed to the
Accounting Coordinators and Controller.
- Assist with month end processing such as payment processing,
credit card reconciliation, aging reconciliation, invoicing, and
- Process payroll, accounts payable, and/or billing exports.
- Process CDS timesheets and claims accurately and
- Understands and assists with duties of other accounting staff
and serves as back-up in their absence.
- Works to resolve issues and provide good customer service.
- Maintains a filing system for assigned reports and accounting
- Secures confidential information to protect staff, clients, and
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications/Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
plus 1-2 years of experience in areas of customer service and
accounting. Or an Associate's degree plus 3-5 years of
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products and
- Proficient in 10-key typing and data entry.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of accounting and
ability to apply this knowledge to work situations.
- Must be able to work independently while meeting deadlines for
completing multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to
communicate ideas effectively, problem solve, demonstrate
organizational skills, and multi-task.
- Must clear both the State of Minnesota Department of Human
Services background check and physical exam indicating ability to
perform physical demands of the job.
MRCI has a comprehensive benefits package which includes: 12 Paid
Holidays, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation and Sick
leave available after 90 days, 403b Retirement, and up to $600
Heath Savings Account (HSA) match.
MRCI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employerby
Keywords: Mrci, Burnsville , Accounting Specialist II - $1,000 Hiring Bonus, Accounting, Auditing , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!