Banking Client Services Specialist (ts21)
Posted on: April 25, 2021
- Assisting business banking clients with processing
transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, credit
verifications resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and
- Additional customer requests may include: address changes,
online banking password resets, account closing, stop payments and
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related
to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all
information is accurate and complete.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information
in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
- CONTRACT TO HIRE
- Pay: $17-19/hr starting with room for growth!
- Must be comfortbale working in office We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate, Burnsville , Banking Client Services Specialist (ts21), Accounting, Auditing , Burnsville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!